Carrot Ginger Soup

Usually for lunch I make a large salad, but now that Autumn has officially started, it's soup season!  Raw soups are easy to make, need minimal ingredients, and can last quite a few days.
This recipe is my first raw soup of the season, and it's absolutely delicious. I always try to sneak in turmeric whenever possible because of it's anti-inflammatory properties.
CARROT GINGER SOUP
3 carrots
1 tomato
½ avocado
4 small radishes
2 T coconut aminos (or bragg's aminos, tamari)
1 t turmeric
1 t cayenne
2 inches ginger, grated
1-2 cloves garlic
1 c water
makes ~3 cups
top with chopped cilantro and fresh pepper, optional

Blend everything together until smooth. The soup can be served cold or slightly warmed on the stove.
I had enough to last me two lunches. You can always double the recipe if need be. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I tried this, but left the radishes out, because radishes are gross. Still definitely a great dish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts