Pistachio Apricot Bites

Last Valentine's Day, I worked hard to make myself  my boyfriend a variety of raw desserts.  I had intended on posting recipes for them, and totally forgot :/  So, I'm beginning a mini dessert series - first starting with the pistachio bites!

 Pistachio Apricot Bites
2 c pistachios, preferably raw
1 c dried apricots, chopped
2 T agave
2 T lemon juice
⅛ t sea salt 
Process the pistachios in a food processor until they are finely chopped. Add the remaining ingredients and process the mixture until it becomes a sticky consistency. Spoon out about a tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball. I store mine in a container in the freezer until ready to eat, or they can be kept in the refrigerator.

Optional: Process a 1/2 c of pistachios or cashews with a pinch of sea salt and roll the bites around in the mixture until they are completely coated. It's my favorite to make them!

Comments

Popular Posts