Dill Veggie Dip

Arrrr! A'hoy Mateys! Happy talk like ye old pirate day!

I've never been much of a fan of ranch dressing, but I absolutely love dill. Shiver me timbers, this is a yummy green substitute for a store bought veggie dip!


Veggie Dill Dip
1 c cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours and drained
1/4 c olive oil
1/2 c water, or more as needed
1/4 c lemon juice
3 green onions, chopped
1 T agave
1 clove garlic
1 T dried dill
1 T dried parsley
1 t dried oregano 
1 t sea salt
pepper, to taste

Blend all the ingredients together. More water can be added slowly until the veggie dip is a good creamy consistency. If you have fresh herbs, just double the amount of the herb needed.


I used the Veggie Dill Dip as a snack and as a dressing this week. I finally got to also use the mini cucumbers (that look like watermelons) that I got from the farmer's market, too!



Comments

Popular Posts